Tuesday, June 23, 2009

IT'S A GIRL

I went for the big u/s today and we are having another little girl. The girls are going to rule the house. Poor Austin. It was real exciting getting to see her. She was moving all over the place. I think that is because I had my morning coffee drink and a bottle of o.j. right before the appointment. The doc said that everything looked great except my blood pressure is still a little high.

Here is how I am doing:
How far along? 20 weeks
Maternity Clothes? Yup...
Stretch marks? Yup...they are getting bigger.
Sleep? Great. But I am having some crazy dreams
Best moment this week? Finding out we are having a girl.
Movement: Tiny little kicks. Mostly in the evening when I am relaxing
Gender? Girl
Labor signs? Nope
What I miss? Beer
What I am looking forward to? Getting the room ready
Milestones? Made it the halfway point

No comments: