Sunday, November 23, 2008

It's getting cold in South Carolina

I am not sure what happened this past week but I think someone turned the a/c on outside. We are trying to stay warm and keep our belly's full. For some reason when it gets cold you start eating more.


This week we had Thanksgiving lunch with Abigail at her daycare. The ladies there made us a wonderful dinner. We finally got to meet Abigail's friend Colt who she talks about all the time.



Abigail and I made these place mats for our Thanksgiving dinner:


We are still making our Turkey and I hope to share that later this week.

We also made these yummy treats:

Abigail couldn't resist when I was trying to photograph these tasty rice crispy chocolate treats.

Also, these muffins were a winner. And we will be making them again very soon. Even Casey was begging for them. I didn't know that dogs liked pumkin.

No comments: