Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving. We enjoyed this holiday at home this year with Uncle Tim. This was my second year making Thanksgiving dinner. I don't think last year counted because I bought the turkey at the Honey Baked Ham Co. And you know what? I think I did a pretty good job, only thing I need to work on was my time management.

The Menu
Spiral Stuffed Turkey Breast with Cider Gravy
Brussel Sprouts w/ Bacon
Macaroni and Cheese
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
Croissant Rolls
Apple Pie
Peanut Butter Pie


After filling up our belly's we went out side and kicked around the soccer ball.

Then it was time for some pie (except for Uncle Tim because he is on a diet). This year Austin and I had a pie contest. I made the Apple and Austin made the Peanut Butter. Both pies were excellent but if one of us won it was Austin. The bottom crust of my pie didn't turn out that great. But for it being my first pie it wasn't that bad.


Here are few picture's through out the day:
Mommy's little helper

I didn't know he could use that

Ready to eat
Uncle Tim
Friday, we took Abigail to her first movie. We decided to go see Bolt. It was a very cute movie (of what I saw, Abigail and I spent a lot of time in the bathroom). I think we will wait sometime before we go again.

It rained both on Saturday and Sunday. We spent all day Saturday inside.

Look at what we did:

Sunday we did ventured out to the mall for some lunch and to let Abigail play on the indoor playground. Poor kid was so excited to leave the house. At the mall we also listened to the singing bears and then we got a peak of you know who "Santa". That was a big mistake. Abigail did not want to leave until we convinced her that we would come back next weekend after finding her a pretty dress, hair cut and we had to write Santa a letter.

When we got home from the mall look who was waiting for us:

One of Santa's elf's. We named him Wish. He is going to report to Santa each evening to let him know if Abigail is naughty or nice.


No comments: