Thursday, December 18, 2008

Slacker

Yes I sure have been a slacker. I really, really, really have tried several times to sit down and post new pics but something always comes up. I figured since I was up way past by bed time I might as well post some new pics of what we have been up too. And why am I up so late? Well I thought I would make some cupcakes for Abby's holiday party tomorrow. Which was a huge disaster. The bottoms of the cupcakes burnt. So I guess I will have to stop by the store and buy some before school tomorrow.

Here is what we have been up to:

We went to the State House to take our family picture for our Christmas Card this year. Here is one pic before I could jump in. They look so sweet.

Abigail decided that she wanted to run up the stairs to the State House instead of taking family pictures. So I had to go with the first picture of all of us for our cards.


Off to see Santa. This is what I get for going to see the free Santa's. Santa above, very scary. He was wearing high top Adidas. Bottom Santa, not so bad. Abigail didn't seem to care either way. She saw the man in red and was happy as can be.

She told Santa that she wanted a baby doll and Dora.

Fudge.....Oh do I love some fudge. For many years I have been scared to make fudge because my loving cousin Shawn said it was to hard. And I believed her. This year before I told her that I was making fudge I went ahead and gave it a try. Let's say I think I gained 15 pounds that week.

I think we are going a little crazy around here :)

Here is our Charlie Brown Tree.

And some of our decorations...
Well this is just a peak of what we have been doing. Last weekend we went to visit the Schomp's up in Waxhaw, NC for there town's Christmas Parade. I can't wait to share those picture but I haven't been able to put them on the computer. We had such a great time. This weekend we are going to Virginia for round 1 of Christmas.

No comments: