Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas in Virginia Round One

Not once this year but twice. Twice the fun, isn't they what they say :)


After enjoyning a night out we headed up to VA for round one of Christmas with Nana. We had a fabulous dinner at Aunt Terry's, opened up lot's and lot's of presents, and another long night of fun without Abby (Did I really just type that, two nights without the little one. That is unheard of). Nana couldn't resist and keep the grandbaby's over at Granny Betty's for the night while her two boys had lot's of fun.
Here is a peak of what we did:

Nana with her girls

Present time, yeah !!!

The girls showing off there new shoe's

Terry and Otis
Each year Uncle Tyler get's together with his friends and celebrate's Festivus. I believe they have been doing this for the past seven years. Here is look at the night before slacker went to bed. I couldn't go two night's in a row. Boy, I am getting old.

The Goofballs - Nana's boys

Austin and Mike

Tyler and Ashley

Slacker with a water. I said I was getting old.

And the whole gang...Cheers

We had a blast while we were there. However, we had to head back to SC so Santa could find us.

No comments: