Monday, January 5, 2009

The Dryer Shrunk My Pants


No, it really didn't. But that is what I kept telling myself over the holidays. Now that the holidays are over I need to get out of my dream world a get with it.
Since one of my favorite reality shows is starting tomorrow "The Biggest Loser" Austin and I are going to start our own contest at home. We did this before and I kicked his butt. But lately both of us slacked off and after a year and loosing 35 pounds I gained 15 pounds in the last four months. And before is spirals out of control we are going to put a stop to it.
So what are we going to do?
  • We are going to start going back to the gym. We are paying for the membership, so why not go.
  • Eat healthy.
  • Try to quit smoking.
  • NO MORE FAST FOOD.
  • And develop a "Healthier Lifestyle"as Austin puts it.
Each Friday I am going to post how much weight we lost for the week. I am going to do this because I believe this will keep us motivated and keep at it. Anyways, hopefully by the end of this year we will loose a tremendous amount of weight.

Last night I made Austin take some "fat" pictures so we can reflect back on how we looked at the beginning of our contest.

Here we are:


Pretty dorky, huh!!!

No comments: