Sunday, January 18, 2009

Express yourself

Let me first say "I love heat". We finally got our heater fixed after it being on the edge of blowing up for the past two weeks. The first heater guy told us that we should just start saving our pennies because we needed a new machine. I had a funny feeling so after talking to my cousin's ex-husband (who is a heating/air man up in DC) we decided to get a second opinion. And you know what? They were able to fix it. Just in time, it is very, very cold here in SC. I moved back South to get away from this kind of weather.

Since it was cold and rainy we spent just about all weekend inside (except for the occasional trip to the grocery store and to McDonald's for Abby to play).

Here are some of the highlights of the weekend:

Painted our nails with a purple marker


Daddy made Abby a tent


Paint, Paint and Paint

Daddy was in charge of craft's this weekend and his motto was "She needs to express herself".

And some how Abby talked Daddy into giving her this after breakfast today

Then she was doing flips and bouncing off the walls



I think Daddy is a sucker for his little girl :)

No comments: